The Stanley Cabinet Bed is a great space saving tool offered to those who are looking to gain the most storage space with the greatest of ease. This cabinet bed is a free-standing bed unit that folds out into a stylish, useable, and comfortable sleeper.Learn More
Park Avenue Collection
The Park Avenue Cabinet Bed brings to the table the same features, function, and style as the Stanley but with one extra perk…the sides fold away to make for a more open feel!Learn More
The Metro Cabinet Bed is the most detailed and luxurious cabinet bed available. It comes with custom grooved front paneling and multiple stain choices for a truly unique look.Learn More
Cabinet Bed vs Murphy Bed
There are many reasons why murphy beds are superior to cabinet beds.
- First and foremost, comfort. With a Murphy bed you are able to choose your own mattress with thickness options of 10, 12 and up to 15” where cabinet beds are a tri-fold mattress that is custom to the product and options are limited. Also, the reviews from most customers are stating that those options available are not comfortable as the thickness of the mattress cant exceed 6”
- Murphy beds fold up and out of easy within 5 seconds where it is a process to get cabinet beds put away. With cabinet beds, you need to fold the mattress up and you have several lift and latch mechanisms to contend with. This can also make it difficult for elderly or very young users.
- Options – Murphy beds are available in over 50 different melamine choices and real wood with unlimited amounts of stain and paint options. Cabinet beds generally only have several to choose from. I think there are 8 choices.
- Style – Murphy beds come in man configurations regarding the profile of the bed face where you are limited to the manufactures options with cabinet beds.
- Delivery time – although our delivery time is longer than usual at this point in history, so is the delivery time for cabinet beds. We can sometimes do better than our current lead times.
- Warranty – we have a lifetime warranty on our products and they do not.